Welcome to the Missouri National Guard Association
The Missouri National Guard Association (or, MoNGA) was established in 1947 for the purpose of providing united representation for all Army and Air National Guard members of the State of Missouri (enlisted and officer personnel and Guard retirees). As the Association represents all Guardsmen and Guard retirees, MoNGA is better heard by the Missouri General Assembly, the US Congress, and other policy makers.
Simply stated, the mission of MoNGA is to improve the quality of life for all Guardsmen, retirees, and their families while ever-seeking to improve the readiness and capabilities of the Missouri National Guard in fulfilling its state and federal responsibilities.
The Missouri National Guard Association is officially designated as a not-for-profit, 501(c)(19) Missouri-based corporation. Offices of MoNGA are located at Missouri National Guard headquarters, the Ike Skelton Training Center, Jefferson City, Missouri.
The current President of the Association is COL Charles D. Hausman, Missouri Army National Guard. The Executive Director of the Missouri National Guard Association is Dr. Joel D. Denney.
Register Now for the 70th MoNGA Conference
Registration is now "open" for the 70th Annual Conference of the Missouri National Guard Association (MoNGA) set for 21-22 April, next, at Tan-Tar-A Resort, Osage Beach. To register, click Registration for 70th MoNGA Conference. Key documents related to the conference include:
Information about the conference, the pre-conference golf tournament, and Auxiliary events . . .
- To see a general overview of the conference, including contact persons for Senior Command hospitality areas, the conference auction, and the pre-conference golf tournament, click 2017 Conference Flyer. Individuals, businesses, and corporate entities are encouraged to provide "hole sponsorships" for the pre-conference golf tournament (click golf tourney sponsor) and/or donate items for the conference auction (click donate to auction);
- The pre-conference golf (four person, scramble) tournament will be played on Thursday, 20 April at the Eldon Golf Club, Eldon, Missouri. For a golf tournament registration form, click 2017 Golf Tournament;
- On Saturday, 22 April, the Auxiliary of the Missouri National Guard Association will have different events. For an overview of these events, click Auxiliary Events at the Conference.
About proposed Bylaw changes at the conference . . .
- At the Business Session of the conference on Saturday, 22 April, a few changes to the Bylaws of the Missouri National Guard Association will be considered by delegates. To see the proposed changes to the Bylaws, click Proposed Bylaw Changes.
About scholarships awarded at the conference and for scholarship applications . . .
- At the evening banquet on Saturday, 22 April, MoNGA scholarships for 2017 will be presented. For scholarship application details, click 2017 MoNGA Scholarships. Please note there are firm calendar deadlines for the submission of scholarship application as indicated in the application details.
Nominating persons for MoNGA leadership positions and submitting resolutions--note there are calendar deadlines for submitting nominations and resolutions . . .
- At the conference, delegates will consider the election of persons to MoNGA leadership positions. The terms of persons to be elected will commence on 23 April 2017. To nominate a person for a MoNGA leadership position, click Call for Nominations;
- Current MoNGA members may submit resolutions at the conference to the Resolutions Committee for consideration. Resolutions are defined as proposed changes in state and/or federal law and/or regulations that benefits the National Guard. To submit a resolution, click Resolutions Form
Exhibiting at the conference . . .
- Businesses and corporate entities desiring to exhibit at the conference are welcome. To obtain details about exhibiting, click Exhibit at Conference for email inquiries or telephone 573-819-1353.
The banquet "dress theme" at the conference . . .
- The culminating reception and banquet for the 70th Annual Conference of the Missouri National Guard Association will commence at 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, 22 April. The theme dress for the reception and banquet is "Kentucky Derby." To see images of examples of Kentucky Derby dress for women, click Kentucky Derby Ladies; to see images of examples of Kentucky Derby dress for men, click Kentucky Derby Gentlemen.
2017 MoNGA Membership
For Annual members of the Missouri National Guard Association, it's time to re-invest in the total Guard experience and remit dues to MoNGA for the 2017 member year--including paying MoNGA Auxiliary Dues. Dues paid for 2017 any time after 1 October 2016 will keep a member "dues current" until 1 January 2017.
See the 2017 MoNGA Dues Schedule by clicking here. Dues for individuals desiring Associate or Retired level membership are also noted on the schedule. MoNGA Membership dues can be paid via US mail or online.
To pay MoNGA dues by mail, complete the Pay-by-Mail Membership Form and send the completed form with the appropriate dues payment (that matches rank/pay grade) to: Missouri National Guard Association, Missouri National Guard Headquarters, 2302 Militia Drive, Jefferson City, Missouri 65101-1203. To print a copy of the Pay-by-Mail Membership Form, click here.
To pay MoNGA dues online, click ONLINE. This is the preferred method by MoNGA for the payment of dues and better assures that a paying member will receive information about MoNGA events and MoNGA news. Credit card transactions are easy through MoNGA's safe, secure payment gateway. To pay dues online, remember that persons must first register on the MoNGA web site (if not registered, already). After one registers on the MoNGA web site, it is important to keep profile information (especially one's email address) up-to-date.
To pay MoNGA Auxiliary dues, click here.
For email responses to questions about dues, including questions about Corporate membership, click here.